Re: Comments on Nov-14 WD for ITS IG also Re: POWDER comments: multiple/alternate displaytext strings? (eg. different languages/scripts)

Thanks very much, Yves.

Felix had pointed out the error in the ITS file [1] - which I've now
corrected - and thank you for spotting the error in the example. Just
when I was beginning to think we really had found all the typos...

Done now.

Thanks again

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2009Feb/0005.html