Re: Fwd: Re: Indic layout work

On 15/07/06 3:53 PM, Somnath Chandra wrote:

> The feedback on Indic layout WD  and modified versions were already
> sent the Richard twice through 2 mails dated Apr 27 and May 20, 2015.
> This was resent on June 29, 2015.

I'm sorry to see that this document ignores indic languages other than
those used in India, and that none of the contributors are from outside
India.

The issues in other Indic scripts (such as Sinhala in Sri Lanka) are
similar, and scripts such as Hindi, Bengali and Tamil are used in other
countries.

Ignoring them in this document is not helpful.

Gihan