Re: Fwd: Re: Indic layout work

It would be best to refer to this document as "Indian text layout
requirements", rather than "Indic text layout requirements" since Indic has
a much broader connotation and script coverage than this document aims at.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Mobile: 0459 806 589
Email: acunningham@slv.vic.gov.au
          lang.support@gmail.com