Re: Fwd: Re: Indic layout work

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:56:41 +0100
To: Gihan Dias <gihan@cse.mrt.ac.lk>, public-i18n-indic@w3.org, schandra@deity.gov.in
hello Gihan,

i, too, would very much like to see more expert contributors enlisted in
the Indic Layout Task Force and contributing material. If you or anyone
reading this would like to contribute or knows an expert who would
contribute, please contact the group chair and cc me.

Somnath, back in December you said "In next 3 months , we are focusing
to cover 4 more languages in different scripts [Bengali , Punjabi, Tamil
, Telugu]."

what is the status on that?

ri