Re: Review comments on Indic layout doc

Dear Richard,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We have tried to minimize the errors .

We are sending the HTML file for your kind reference and further necessary suggestions.

Looking forward to hear from you for guidance so that same could be published as FPWD.

regards,

Dr. Somnath Chandra
Scientist-E
Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Govt. of India
Tel:+91-11-24364744,24301856
Fax: +91-11-24363099
e-mail :schandra@mit.gov.in