Re: Review comments on Indic layout doc

Hello Richard,

We have modified the document based on feedback received. Kindly find enclosed the latest document. The images have been given in a separate folder and the images are copyright-free. The older images may be overwritten with these new images.

Looking forward to hear from you for further guidance , so that same may be published as FPWD.

With best regards,
Sincerely

Somnath