Re: Review comments on Indic layout doc

On 9/29/2014 12:44 PM, Richard Ishida wrote:
> These are review comments on
> http://www.w3.org/International/docs/indic-layout/

I have an additional comment:

> Section 5 ABNF ...
>
> [1] "needs to be evolved" -> "is provided here"
>
> [2] "V(upper case) is complete vowel"
> I think the generally used term is 'independent vowel', no?

I support the suggestion that that would be a better term.

Also, I believe in

Rule 2 : {CH}C[v][m]

it is incorrect to say that { } represents "1 or more" because clearly
"C" by itself is a syllable
(Shown in the examples below).

So, I think the intent was "0 or more".

Also, the following statement is slightly vague as originally presented.
I have suggested edits in [].

"C is [a] consonant as per Unicode['s] definition which may or may not
include [a single] nukta"

A./

PS: as I'm not on the indic list, if my post doesn't show up there,
could someone forward it. Thx.