RE: New FAQ: Script direction and languages

Tex,

Its up to you.  If you want to make the change let me know and I'll do
it.

Note that I already changed the Urdu thing.  Let me know in concise,
summary form what other changes you want to make in the light of recent
qalam feedback, and I'll do those too.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html