RE: New FAQ for review: Apache language negotiation set up

Hello Richard,

I think the setting required by the webmaster (usually in httpd.conf) is:

AllowOverride FileInfo Options

The setting required at the location where you want to use
negotiation would be

Options MultiViews

(this is not included in Options All).

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#options,