Re: I18N-ACTION-507: Double check handling of note status for unicode-xml while we work on it

On 18/04/2016 11:38, Martin J. Dürst wrote:
>> We need to warn the people coming to the current Note in TR that
>> revision work is going on and that the current document contains
>> potentially misleading or incomplete information.  To do that, we can
>> publish a new version of the Note (as a WG Note and in the same
>> location) with a banner at the top saying so.
>
> Yes, that's what I was talking about, in particular how to organize that
> on github. If possible, I want to concentrate on the update, rather than
> on the interim version.

I see. Well we can put the warning into the TR space without going
through github – just make a new publication directory with a copy of
the current doc plus warning and publish that.  I'm thinking we don't
need the same warning in the github version, since it's obvious that
it's being worked on. (?)

ri