Re: HTML issues?

On 15/04/2016 19:03, Chaals McCathie Nevile wrote:
> in https://www.w3.org/International/track/products/5 there are two
> issues listed. I wonder if they are live, and if that isn't known
> whether there is someone who can figure it out faster and more
> accurately than I.
>
> It would be nice to get through them for HTML 5.1, which we're
> effectively aiming to do on a timeline that means we'll freeze at the
> end of May, with stuff after that going to whatever the next version is.

hi Chaals,

thanks for the heads-up.

first, note that we're now tracking those issues on github at
https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/labels/html

(i'll close the tracker versions now you have pointed out to me that i
missed them).

for https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/117
i'm thinking we should just close this - i'll check with the i18n WG

for https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/33
this is as much a question as a suggestion
haven't looked at it in great detail

for https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/32
see the ongoing thread at
https://www.w3.org/Mail/flatten/index?subject=Expected+behaviour+of+quotation+marks+&list=public-digipub-ig
(especially my email sent today where i postulate that html may need to
change - still haven't got clear decisions there yet though)

ri