HTML issues?

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 20:03:02 +0200
To: intlcore <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Hi,

in https://www.w3.org/International/track/products/5 there are two issues
listed. I wonder if they are live, and if that isn't known whether there
is someone who can figure it out faster and more accurately than I.

It would be nice to get through them for HTML 5.1, which we're effectively
aiming to do on a timeline that means we'll freeze at the end of May, with
stuff after that going to whatever the next version is.

cheers

Chaals