I18N-ISSUE-498: language-sensitive case fold type needs more information ⓟ [find-text]

From: Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:33:01 +0000
To: public-i18n-core@w3.org
I18N-ISSUE-498: language-sensitive case fold type needs more information ⓟ [find-text]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: find-text

http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-findtext-20151015/#idl-def-caseFoldingType.language-sensitive

The caseFoldingType parameter allows for four case-folding types: none, ascii, unicode, and language-sensitive.

The language-sensitive case folding type requires additional information in order to be meaningful, to wit: it needs a language tag to define *which* language's case folding is desired.