Re: Urgent: Encoding spec status

I'm happy to push the document through the publication process as a
FPWD, and we may be able to publish it this week.

I need to know which version to publish though. (Is the 5 sep version
the one that you're talking about Anne?)

Addison, if we publish a different version from the current editor's
draft at /International, is it just a question of changing the respec
information?

RI

--
Richard Ishida