Re: HTML5 Comment disposition

I looked over the first group of issues and made some changes:
- Closed issues 101, 114, 115 which are fixed.
- Changed some section numbers and links to match the editor's draft.
- Added notes that we may want to discuss to issues 86, 88, 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 112, 125.
- Created issue 148.

Norbert