RE: Discuss IRI progress with W3C I18N WG

I was thinking we might walk through the documents and issues as well as status & planning. 15 minutes might be short, but we can keep it to that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillips, Addison [mailto:addison@lab126.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:56 PM
To: Peter Saint-Andre (stpeter@stpeter.im); Larry Masinter
Cc: public-i18n-core@w3.org
Subject: Discuss IRI progress with W3C I18N WG

Gents,

Per John O'Conner's request, I would like to invite you to participate in our next I18N Core WG teleconference. Teleconference information follows below (I will also copy you on our invite for this coming week). Would 15 minutes cover this topic?

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

Time     : 16:00 UTC
Bridge   : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
         with conference code I18N (4186) Duration : 60-90 minutes
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

Local Time           : http://tinyurl.com/84eovfk  <--- from November 2011

IRC channel          : #i18n on irc.w3.org:6665
IRC via the Web      : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (#i18n channel)

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)