RE: i18n comments on Polyglot Markup [issue #4]

Hi Richard.

Thanks for your suggestions.

The polyglot spec now has this for the opening of the section:

[]
3. Specifying a Document's Character Encoding

Polyglot markup uses either UTF-8 or UTF-16. UTF-8 is preferred. When polyglot markup uses UTF-16, it must not include a BOM. When polyglot markup uses UTF-16, it must include the BOM indicating little-endian UTF-16 or big-endian UTF-16.
[]

Just so I am clear, are there any other pending requests for me around this issue? Or are we all set on this one?

Thanks,

Eliot