Re: Client side JavaScript i18n API

Doug,
 do you think we should create a new list and move this discussion
there? Or should we use one of the existing i18n lists?
 If we do move this discussion off the webapps list, we may lose some
audience/expertise...

 If nobody objects, we (Google) would like to take this discussion to
webkit-dev list too, and maybe start prototyping the Locale API in
next couple of weeks (both for JSC and V8).

Regards,
 Nebojsa Ciric

--
Nebojša Ćirić