From: uri-review-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:uri-review-bounces@ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Ian Hickson
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:46 PM
To: URI; hybi@ietf.org; uri-review@ietf.org; public-i18n-core@w3.org
Subject: Re: [Uri-review] [hybi] ws: and wss: schemes

> The source file that you feed into xml2rfc is an XML file using the
> RFC2629bis syntax. You control that file. Put into it what you need.

There's no such file; the XML is generated by a script and posted straight
to the xml2rfc Web service. I have every intention of keeping this as
automatic as possible; I already have to go out of my way to make the
references to [WEBADDRESSES] and [HTML5] work, I really don't want to have
to start doing the same for IETF documents when I don't actually have to.