Re: [CSS21][css3-namespace][css3-page][css3-selectors][css3-content] Unicode Normalization

Ambrose Li wrote:
> 2009/2/6 Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>:
>> David Clarke wrote:
>>> I generally prefer to have my software work well and consistently without
>>> surprises, and performance has to be secondary to that.
>> Would that users saw it that way...
>
> Yes
>
> They just won't tell you.

It's not a matter of telling.  They just vote with their feet (or mice,
as you prefer), and what they vote for is not the software that works
consistently in all cases, if said consistency carries enough of a price
in terms of other things they want.  See
http://www.jwz.org/doc/worse-is-better.html for a good historical
example.  Nothing much has changed since, really...

-Boris