Re: [CSS21][css3-namespace][css3-page][css3-selectors][css3-content] Unicode Normalization

On Tue, February 3, 2009 2:00 am, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:51:19 +0100, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Yes. This combined with the fact that apparently no particular
> normalization form is canonical (both NFC and NFD being ok per Andrew) I'm
> not sure that changing anything here is desirable.

i was saying that it is dependant. certain aspects, such as matching
selectors require normalisation. But wholesale normalisation of everything
will not be appropraite.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Research and Development Coordinator