RE: Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft

Hello Ralph and SWD-WG,

I'm writing on behalf of Internationalization Core. Thanks for the note (below), which we discussed in our most recent teleconference [1]. I'm writing to inform you that we will have completed our review of SKOS Vocabulary Reference before the end of February. Please let me know if this schedule is sufficient for your needs.

Kind Regards,

Addison [for I18N Core]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/01/28-core-minutes.html#action06

Addison Phillips