RE: IRI

Hmm.  That's a definition I came to as a result of discussion with Martin.  The definition in the IRI spec is " An IRI is a sequence of characters from the Universal Character Set (Unicode/ISO 10646)."

What did you have in mind (bearing in mind the audience of this document is " content authors, Web project managers, and general users who want to get a basic overview, without getting bogged down in gory technical details, of what happens behind the scenes when they use non-ASCII characters in web addresses ")?

Cheers,

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead