RE: New tutorial under way: Creating SVG Tiny Pages in Arabic & Hebrew

Hi Najib,

Thanks for these comments.  I addressed them all in the latest version.

Rather than change the Persian example, I changed the title (and added an Urdu example for good measure).

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead