Re: New tutorial under way: Creating SVG Tiny Pages in Arabic & Hebrew

Hello Richard,

The title includes "Tiny", but the address doesn't.
Wouldn't it be better to have a tutorial for SVG, and
explain Tiny-specific stuff where necessary, or
alternatively to use the address
http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-svg-tiny/ ?

Regards,   Martin.