RE: [ssml11] Fifth WD of SSML 1.1 is published

Hi Dan,

I looked at the spec a couple of times, and we discussed during our i18n
telecon on Tuesday.  Generally it looks great.

I have a few editorial comments that I'll list below, otherwise no comments
so far.  I have, however, asked for another agenda item for next Tuesday to
discuss the wording around the languages attribute on the voice element.
I'll let you know what that results in later.

Here are my comments:

[1]  3.8.1.2, first example

Since the element is called token now and w is an alias, it might be better
to change the first example to use token rather than w, at least in the
first few cases.

[2] same example

Nanjin+g     metropoli+s

[3] 3.1.10 penultimate para

Maybe "pronunciation information is from Ruby" -> "pronunciation information
is from ruby text"

[4] 3.1.11 example

</sub+>

[5] 3.2.1 para after numbered list

de-SU ?   German as spoken in the Soviet Union?  Maybe you meant de-CH,
German as spoken in Switzerland?

Hope that helps,

RI

Richard Ishida