Re: [WCAG2 TECHS] i18n comment 1: H34 example source direction

We have updated the technique per your suggestions. Thank you for your help.

The updated technique can be found at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20071218/H34.html

We would appreciate knowing if there are still problems.

Regards,

Loretta Guarino Reid, WCAG WG Co-Chair
Gregg Vanderheiden, WCAG WG Co-Chair
Michael Cooper, WCAG WG Staff Contact