RE: i18n comments on widget spec

Hi,

This topic was raised at I18N Core WG's call this week. My comments are now officially on behalf of the I18N Core WG [1], as you requested. We'd certainly be happy to review the updated draft officially as well.

WRT sending you a suggested text, I'd be happy to and will do so sometime tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Addison

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/06/04-core-minutes.html#item06

Addison Phillips
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.