Re: Decommissioned tutorials

Two points:

For the first one, I think saying "tutorial XYZ is already covered by
article XYZ" exposes the basic problem of dividing our stuff into
tutorials and articles. If at all, there is a very thin dividing line
between the two kinds of documents.

For the second one, I hope you can make sure that the 'decommissioned'
one is clearly marked as such (but with a better term), and that there
are pointers to the newer stuff there.

Regards,    Martin.