RE: [mobileOK] i18n comment: encoding="ISO639"

Hello Martin

Thanks for your comment. I wonder if you would be good enough to clarify
your points so that we can be sure we understand them correctly.

As a general point we agree strongly that it is not up to us to redefine
existing standards or create new ones. It is our remit to interpret them
and to offer practical guidance - especially in cases where the
standards are unclear or are contradictory. Our objective is to help
people produce content that works and that implies that we also take
into account the existing state of user agents.

>From that perspective we'd appreciate your spelling out where you think
we have gone off the rails, so to speak.

Thanks
Jo