RE: Decommissioned tutorials

Hi Martin,

Yes, I mostly agree.  I'm hoping to close that gap a little. There used to
be a difference based on the format but that was too difficult to maintain,
so they are indeed moving together.  I suppose that at some point we should
remove the separate classification, though there seems to be some value in
referring to tutorials for things like character encoding and bidi coding,
since they sound accessible to people and easily fit with the links to
general w3c tutorials.

> For the second one, I hope you can make sure that the 'decommissioned'
> one is clearly marked as such (but with a better term), and
> that there are pointers to the newer stuff there.

Was already done.

There are also redirects in place.

RI