RE: [Comment on ITS WD] Translatability

> Thanks for making these changes Yves.  This is editorial, so just to you.

Hi Richard,

I agree with your change proposal regarding the markup and think also this
is only editorial.
I don't think we should give up the capitalization of the first letter:
I'm sure people will write about ITS in printed text, and in some cases
they might not have specific styling available. This would look a kind of
weird, e.g. like:

"The data category translate expresses information about ..."

So I'd still prefer

"The data category Translate expresses information about ..."

Cheers,

Felix