RE: [Comment on ITS WD] Translatability

Thanks for making these changes Yves.  This is editorial, so just to you.

I think you should put the link text around just the name of the data
category</a>.  This is

1. more consistent with common practice
2. more consistent with other parts of the ITS doc, eg. you don't currently
highlight more than 'selector' in "A required <>selector<> attribute ..."
2. more closely semantic markup - ie. the thing we are marking with the text
is the data category name 'translate' or 'terminology', no need to highlight
'data category'.

Also, given that we have distinctive styling and markup, I don't think we
need to capitalise the initial letter.

The links as they stand (particularly with the capitalisation) look more
like typical links to section headings than markup of keywords (which is
what is needed).

Hope that helps,
RI

Richard Ishida