RE: I18n comment: bidirectional ordering

Simon, Martin,

I have been holding this back to get buy in at the i18n core telecon, but I
have just sent out an email asking for feedback on the use of :first-letter
in non-Latin scripts.  See

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2006JanMar/0026.html

It was sent to www-international, but I am also thinking of sending to other
places, such as Unicore and various other contacts.

I mention here, particularly, because it echoes some of these thoughts.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)