Re: ACTION A-Redmond05-01: timezone health warning

That's not my point. The text says "a logical event divorced from a
particular location on the Earth". The wording is too strong, since my
birthday is *directly* dependent on the particular location where I was
born; had I been born at exactly the same point in time in Tokyo, my
birthday would have been the 14th. So the terminology "divorced from" is
completely wrong.

I think that it can be reworded to make the point that you are trying
to, but it has to be reworded.

Mark