Re: Comments on "Use Cases & Exploratory Approaches for Ruby Markup"

The second paragraph is hard to believe.

The researchers tried several methods to improve readability and found that
the best method was to replace kanji with hiragana. For this use case, it
would be ideal if user style sheet can replace kanji with its reading
without changing markup.

AFAIK, some dyslexic people prefer kanji and do not want to have ruby.
They prefer T2S or recorded voice.

I agree that hiragana-only rendering is useful for some people in some
cases.
But it is hard to believe that it is the best method.

Regards,
Makoto

2020年1月21日(火) 18:36 Jean-Christophe Helary <

--
Regards,
Makoto