Re: Simplified or traditional for each Chinese macrolanguage

Thank you Xidorn, this list is great.

So Literary Chinese and Mandarin are hard to determine? I checked Windows
region/locale/language settings but it doesn't seem to have these in the
list.

Maybe we should handle them as "unknown", so that browsers fallback to use
the system setting?

FYI, Wikipedia[1] already uses lzh", without script.

Richard, thank you, the tool helps!

[1]
https://zh-classical.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%B6%AD%E5%9F%BA%E5%A4%A7%E5%85%B8:%E5%8D%B7%E9%A6%96