Re: [alreq] Glossary spellings

On 15/12/2015 15:43, Najib Tounsi wrote:
> On 12/15/15 15:29, r12a wrote:
>  >
>  > thanks for the review notes, Najib. I suggest we continue by
email,
>  > rather than here. (Once we have the glossary in the HTML document
 on
>  > github, it will be easy enough to spot differences that we could
do
>  > this by editing the html, but for now, continuing in this way
will
>  > probably be better.) I'll make the changes you suggested so far.
>  >

> I am doing the changes on the document.

ah, i was hoping to track the changes, so that i can learn from them.
It's a bit difficult in the google doc.  Oh well.

one question: for مُمتَّن       khaṭun momaṭan

there is no 'o' in LOC transcriptions. So would that sound be best
represented by 'a' or 'u'?  Presumably the latter?

ri

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at