Re: Restructuring of the ALReq document

Richard,

No objections to the separate sections for authors and editors. One thing
that I seem to have missed the rationale for, is the changing of the title
from "Layout Requirement for the Arabic Script" to "Arabic & Persian Layout
Requirements". Is there a link to the context of that decision anywhere I
can read about?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Shervin