Re: CSS threads posing questions about Arabic typography and layout

On 14/10/2015 08:49, Richard Ishida wrote:
> as discussed during a recent telecon, i have put together a list of
> threads from the www-style list that pose questions as to how things
> should be done for Arabic. It's not an exhaustive list.
>
> the idea is that it might help us prioritise which sections to work on
> in alreq.

in addition, here are a couple of links to blog posts of my own that
raise questions about how arabic script should work.

Typography questions for HTML & CSS: Arabic justification
http://rishida.net/blog/?p=1059

Typography questions for HTML & CSS: Effect of markup and styling on
cursive script (eg. Arabic)
http://rishida.net/blog/?p=1037