Find this mail as a brief summary of actions taken on the enlisted
GitHub issues:

Closed:
#20 Ideas for additional features/vocabularies
#31 Are Operations violating REST's uniform interface constraint?
#38 Define "priority of constituencies"
#40 Reversed SupportedProperty
#44 Restructure spec to talk about application state, resource state,
and API as whole
#51 Improve definition of hydra:search
#65 Create a test suite for servers of triple pattern fragments
#70 Description of workflows
#74 Add support for examples
#77 Triple pattern fragments: explain how to handle blank nodes
#91 How to suggest dereferenceability?
#93 Clarify the reuse of the request URL inside of the fragment
#98 Add picture to LDF/TPF specs
#109 Use W3C HTTP RDF vocabulary

Left opened - more discussion is needed:
#56 Date ranges / intervals for LDF - the issue was initially closed,
but due to demands, I've reopened it - feel free to elaborate more on
GH
#147 Start a Hydra gitbook - it came out on the first telco, that we
may neeed a gitbook, thus first steps are being taken to make it
happen
#39 Document how "errors" can be given an identifier and be reused in
progress
#45 Introduce hydra:filter (subPropertyOf hydra:search) - initially
marked for resolution but it seems we've got lost in discussions -
unsure on how to proceed
#78 Spec document has wrong header level for classes and properties -
initially marked for resolution but it's still in progress
#82 Add support for allowed literals and allowed individuals -
initially marked for resolution but it's still in progress
#101 Create Hydra specification from JSON example - initially marked
for resolution but it's still in progress

Resolved (may require some spec changes):
#1 Allow SupportedProperty to overwrite a vocabulary's rdfs:label and
rdfs:comment - PR173
#15 Define a property to be used for untyped links? - PR174
#28 Should properties and types that only differ in their
capitalization be avoided? - closed without any action
#32 Should hydra:returns and hydra:statusCodes be removed to avoid
tight coupling? - PR175
#48 Add domainIncludes/rangeIncludes statements - PR176
#69 Describe entry point -> ApiDocumentation flow - PR177
#72 Discuss versioning - PR179

As for the resolved - you may treat those pull requests as a call for
consensus - feel free to provide any feedback after review so we can
actually close these.

Regards

Karol Szczepanski