Re: Moving forward

Dear all

Just to remind you, there are several pull requests on the GitHub
after several feedback iterations and ready to be merged.
Feel free to add any other feedback as I'd like to have them merged as
soon as possible (possibly beginning of next week).

Regards

Karol

wt., 15 sty 2019 o 20:08 Karol Szczepański