Re: Hydra in relation to LDF/TPF

>> Regardless of the Hydra vs TPF/LDF discussion, some of those issues have been sitting there for years on end. It is common in all kinds of software communities to cut off the long tail of potentially abandoned topics.
>Perfectly agree, but then they need to be closed on grounds of abandonment,
>not on grounds of irrelevance.

Well, maybe `obsolete` is not the perfect word, but still - it has an
`out of date` meaning. Maybe abandoned would be better, but we agreed
on the call to label those that way so we can easily find them in
future (just in case).
You can also read the description of the `obsolete` label on GitHub -
its fully related to closed issues agreed on the first call this year.
Irrelevance was not the driver of such an action.

Karol

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 19:53 Karol Szczepański