Re: The state of hydra

Hi Angelo,

As I already mentioned here and for everybody interested, we are trying to
grow the Hydra ecosystem with the help of Google Open Source Program and
students/volunteers at https://github.com/HTTP-APIs for the sake of
backend/APIs developers that wants to build and manage interconnected Web
APIs. The initiative is in early stage and what we are trying to do for now
is to make students aware of Semantic Web technologies while we define
tools for easy API deployment.

In particular the documentation entrypoint hydraecosystem.org

Best,

--
¤ acM ¤
Lorenzo