Re: The state of hydra

For me personally, and I'll openly admit that I'm totally new to Hydra (but
not too HTTP API development) the biggest issue is that there is very
little in terms of worked examples. Both for Hydra and JSON-LD.

There are a few examples, but they aren't trivial and there's not much that
explains how they work. That alone makes it harder than it needs to be to
just jump in and get working.

I've also found that the Hydra playground doesn't like my personal tests. I
put up on jasonbase.com an almost exact clone of the event API example, and
couldn't get the Hydra playground to work with it.

And it's a shame because from the outside it looks like Hydra is a hugely
promising way to build easy to consume APIs.

Cheers
--
Graham Cox