Re: Hydra to define structure of a POST

I may be misinterpreting your answer.

Specifically:  I assume that the "reference to external vocabulary" (as
you say in your response) would happen using the hydra:expects
hydra:returns properties?  And that the value of that property could be
any externally-defined class or schema (e.g. an RDFS, or an XML Schema,
or a JSON-Schema, or even an OWL Class?)   If that interpretation of
your answer is correct, then that is the answer to my question.

Mark

--
Dr. Mark D. Wilkinson
BBVA-UPM Industry Chair on Biotechnology

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front
for the urge to rule it"

                        -- H. L. Mencken