Re: Hydra to define structure of a POST

Hi,

I don't know if I got the question right but the Hydra vocabulary itself
provides the syntax to describe endpoints, allowed methods and their
properties (for a full example check
https://github.com/HTTP-APIs/hydra-flock-vocab/blob/master/hydra_flock.jsonld
). In general, Hydra is an extension of RDF so any referencing to external
vocabulary you may want can be specified in the JSON-LD context and then
assigned as a property to an Hydra class.

Regards