Re: Hydra to define structure of a POST

Hi,

As per the definition of `hydra:expects`: its domain is a type
`hydra:Operation` and its range is a type `hydra:Class`.

https://github.com/lanthaler/Hydra/blob/master/spec/latest/core/core.jsonld#L256

So it is that it is not possible to use these properties to reference
entities that are not Hydra classes or its subclasses.
Hope this helps.

Regards