Re: Project Introduction

Hi Markus

The applications I developed do not have public anonymous access, so I
can't send you any links

I have authored a quick read me describing my experience of using Hydra. I
have included some actual code examples. These are available here :

https://github.com/drzoidb3rg/hydra

I am happy to share more code with the community if required.

Kind regards

Martin