Re: JavaScript Hydra middleware library

Hi all,

there is a new version 1.0.0 [1]. The new version uses SimpleRDF [2] and
has a README :-) Building Hydra classes should be much more intuitive.
Just attach the HTTP method lower case as method to the SimpleRDF class
or property. There is very simple light switch example in ES5 and ES6.
The hydra-fetch [3] client attaches methods and properties in the same
way. That means you can use the same code on the server and client for
Hydra classes. I used it with some simple IoT stuff, so maybe some
features are missing. Feedback is very welcome!

bergi

[1] https://github.com/bergos/hydra-middleware
[2] https://github.com/simplerdf/simplerdf
[3] https://github.com/bergos/hydra-fetch